Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's been 6 weeks

It's crazy that LittleB is at her 6 weeks mark.  I have noticed that she is starting to pay attention to objects and smiling more, but other than that she hasn't changed that much since last week.  We are very anxious to see who she will end up looking like.

If I wasn't able to stay home with her it would be harder for me to blog about all the great things she does.  I am so lucky to have the option to stay home!  I just couldn't imagine not being with my baby everyday.  Plus, I wouldn't be able to take all the wonderful pictures to share with everyone.  Last week was my first week with my home daycare.  I am watching one other child so it keeps me very busy. 

I also had a great first Mother's Day.  R made breakfast, then asked me to make a list of things I wanted done around the house and he did them for me.  I even got a nap, which I don't get anymore.  Then for dinner we went to Cracker Barrel.  It was a great and wonderful day that I won't forget and I'm looking forward to many more.  I am so blessed to have a wonderful loving husband and a beautiful daughter!

 

IMGP4638

LittleB during tummy time.

 

 

IMGP4645

 

 

IMGP4648

Look at that long girl.

 

IMGP4655

The smile that makes me smile.

 

IMGP4658

Such a happy baby!

 

~B

1 comment:

  1. B, how are you holding up? Little B is growing SO fast! Next time you blink she'll be 6 months old, and then a year. Enjoy each little moment. She's about to start doing a million new things.

    ReplyDelete

No names allowed. Use B, R, and LittleB please. Thank you. :)