Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What’s Going On At 13 Months

 

LittleB has been is doing really well.  She makes me laugh all the time. Here are some of the things she’s been doing or has done recently:

  • She is really into making dog noise she says “ruff ruff”. 
  • She gets really excited when she hears daddy come home from work.  She runs to the window and says “dada”.  I bet R will miss that when she outgrows it. 
  • I had just changed her diaper and a few minutes later she goes to her room and brings me a diaper. 
  • She is starting to follow simple instructions like “Go put that away”, “Let’s go outside”, “Want to go bye bye?”, and “Come here.” 
  • She is really starting to learn and catch on to many new things. 

This is a great stage and I’m sure it gets even better. It’s crazy how fast the time is going by!   

 

She likes to swing with her ball. 

IMG_1880

 

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment

No names allowed. Use B, R, and LittleB please. Thank you. :)