LittleB has been is doing really well. She makes me laugh all the time. Here are some of the things she’s been doing or has done recently:
- She is really into making dog noise she says “ruff ruff”.
- She gets really excited when she hears daddy come home from work. She runs to the window and says “dada”. I bet R will miss that when she outgrows it.
- I had just changed her diaper and a few minutes later she goes to her room and brings me a diaper.
- She is starting to follow simple instructions like “Go put that away”, “Let’s go outside”, “Want to go bye bye?”, and “Come here.”
- She is really starting to learn and catch on to many new things.
This is a great stage and I’m sure it gets even better. It’s crazy how fast the time is going by!
She likes to swing with her ball.