Friday, February 19, 2010

LittleB at 10 1/2 Months

Wow, it seems like to me that LittleB has really grown over the last couple of weeks.  She is starting to get into everything.  Tonight we had to get child proof locks for our lazy susan since she is getting into that now.  She opens anything and everything that she can.  She loves to play peek-a-boo.  She also know the word “eyes” and will go up to a lamb blanket that we have and point at the eyes and say the word. “Eyes!” It just amazes me how fast they grow and learn! 

She is definitely a mommy’s girl because every time I leave the house R says she cries and says “Mommy!”  One night he scared me because he called my cell and left a voice message with a crying baby so I thought OMG something must be wrong but it was just R wanting to show me how she was missing her mom. I told him next time talk with the message if he wants to do that.

She is also working on her bottom and top left side one year molars.  Speaking of one year, our little girl will be one on Good Friday, what a blessing that is!  I made a practice cake for her birthday but decided to freeze it and let her have that one to play in. 

She isn’t walking yet but taking lots of steps. She has had a few rough falls that may have scared her a little from taking off.

 

Playing with her musical table.

IMG_1224

Grandpa B came to visit.

IMG_1233 

Grandma B  visiting.

IMG_1238

Taking pictures of her with her cake.

IMG_1245

She is ready to dive in!

IMG_1246

She’s going to have fun on her birthday!

IMG_1247 

Eating black beans and she actually likes them. OR “Dirty mouth?! Clean it up!”

IMG_1250

Watching her cartoons!

IMG_1251

Getting so tall and looking more like a little toddler.

IMG_1254

Playing with her toys.

IMG_1258

Giving mommy and look like that’s enough.

IMG_1260

Looking to see if mommy is watching.

IMG_1262

And going for it!

IMG_1263 

Mission completed!

IMG_1265

The doggy I got for my first Valentine’s Day.

IMG_1266

Playing with my doggy.

IMG_1267

“iiiiizzzz!”

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment

No names allowed. Use B, R, and LittleB please. Thank you. :)