Sunday, April 4, 2010

LittleB’s 1st Easter Egg Hunt

LittleB had so much fun picking up Easter eggs.  Her very first egg was a blue one and she wouldn’t put it in her basket.  She had to carry it the entire egg hunt (as you will see in all her pictures).  This is actually her second Easter but the first time to hunt eggs so it was a lot more fun for all of us.

 

Checking on her doggy Alexis.

IMG_1624 

Opening her Easter basket before Church.

IMG_1629

Playing with her Easter goodies.

IMG_1644

Picking up her first egg and she held onto it the entire hunt.

IMG_1648

Thinking about putting it in her basket.

IMG_1649

Nope, she decided to carry it.

IMG_1654

Getting ready to pick up her second egg.

IMG_1656

I’m getting good at finding these eggs.

IMG_1658

Still hanging on to the first egg.

IMG_1668 

Picking up another egg.

IMG_1669

I’ll use my other hand to pick up the egg so I can keep my blue one.

IMG_1677

Daddy, I see it but you get it!

IMG_1681 

Are we done yet daddy?! Yep, all done and still holding that blue egg.

IMG_1685

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment

No names allowed. Use B, R, and LittleB please. Thank you. :)