Wednesday, September 2, 2009

5 months already

It's so crazy how fast the time goes when you have a little one.  I was beginning to wondering if LittleB was ever going roll from her tummy to her back.  Then on August 31st, 2009, I heard her making noises in her crib around 5 AM.  So I turned the video screen on to watch her and she was laying on her tummy playing with her sheet. Then all of a sudden she rolled back over to her back.  It was like it was nothing for her!  That was the first time I saw her actually do that.  I was so excited that I woke R up to tell him.  Then later that day she did it again.  She seems to do new things when your not looking or at least she things no one is watching.  LittleB has started eating veggies this week.  She is also sitting up for a few seconds but not quite there. 

 

You taking a picture of me?!

 IMG_0189

 

Chewing on my book

IMG_0190

 

I'm getting so big!

IMG_0192

 

Playing Baby Mash!

IMG_0199

 

LittleB having fun playing on daddy's computer.

IMG_0201

 

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment

No names allowed. Use B, R, and LittleB please. Thank you. :)