Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy 6 months LittleB

I just can't believe it that my baby is already 6 months old!  Where has the time gone?!  She is getting more fun everyday though.

LittleB has been pacifier free since Monday September 28, 2009.  I have a story behind that!  A few weeks ago we tried taking her pacifier away at night because I've slowly started reducing the amount I let her have it.  But it was too soon and she cried for over 30 minutes so we  gave it back and figured we would try at a later time. She paid us back that night by waking up every two hours to remind us that she wanted her pacifier!  Then on Monday I put some batteries in her musical toy with a projector. She was awed by the projector that I thought I would try the no pacifier again. I checked on her about 10 minutes later and she was out.  So the next day came and I figured since she slept all night without it that she really didn't need it anymore.  She whined a little at nap and then just a little at bed time and by the Thursday she had forgot all about it.  It was a slow weaning; she started by limiting it to the crib and only getting it at naps and bedtime.  Something else I did was a few months ago started letting her sleep with her puppy (KSU puppy I might add) that some friends got her and she really loves it.  I think it was all around good timing! 

On another note LittleB goes in Monday for her 6 month check-up and she has to get 3 shots. I'm thinking it's going to be harder because this time she is more alert each time we go. However I am excited to see how tall and how much she weighs.

We have her 6 months pictures tomorrow at JCPenney so I will post those pictures as soon as we get them back.

 

IMG_0334

LittleB kept scooting backwards

 

IMG_0340

Having fun with the ball

 

IMG_0343

LittleB is starting to get the tummy off the floor

 

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment

No names allowed. Use B, R, and LittleB please. Thank you. :)